Monday, May 20, 2019

how to make up jennie kill this love version

Hello today we will going to be Jennie Blackpink but don't forget to follow me first!
.
.
.
And then LET  START!!!!↓↓

today we will make up like this
Image result for jennie blackpink kill this love

And
Related image

that very hard to make up but make up is art as well. you should to got standard make up  such as lipstick, eye shadow, brush, eyebrow pen, mascara, concealer and powder and don't forget eyeliner.



I will explain you with video by YouTube Beauty blogger I think you will understand more than i explain by my self





Have you good make up about this and thank you for read my blog although it's didn't help a lot but thank you and when have something wrong you able comment and I will go to fix them again 
💓 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment